Someone Ate This: "a food blog that celebrates the hilarity of cooking mishaps, bad food
photography, and the grossest things people shove down their throats."
The (sometimes-NSFW) snark is off the charts and the tags make me lol really hard. I was a little concerned I'd have an aneurysm while silent-laughing over it all at work yesterday.
Oh, P.S., I stopped collecting thesis data (OMG FINALLY WORST THING I HAVE EVER DONE IN MY LIFE) and started analyzing and writing! It is THE BEST FEELING! Ok, that's a little hyperbolic. It sucks a lot less than data collection. There, happy?
The (sometimes-NSFW) snark is off the charts and the tags make me lol really hard. I was a little concerned I'd have an aneurysm while silent-laughing over it all at work yesterday.
Oh, P.S., I stopped collecting thesis data (OMG FINALLY WORST THING I HAVE EVER DONE IN MY LIFE) and started analyzing and writing! It is THE BEST FEELING! Ok, that's a little hyperbolic. It sucks a lot less than data collection. There, happy?

No comments:
Post a Comment