Finding this lovely park on my lunchtime walk yesterday:
Meeting up with good friends at the brewery down the road for food truck night yesterday evening. I had a wood-fired personal pizza with red sauce, goat cheese, and arugula. And my yearly beer. Really not a huge beer fan but I try it again every now and then to make sure that is still the case.
Skyping with my family for little brother's birthday!
Early to bed with a book that I am really enjoying so far.
Up early without an alarm to a beautiful, dry(!), cool(!!!) morning, and some cute shenanigans in Uncle Graham's freebie nightstand:
Running in said lovely weather while enjoying this view:
Playing at the park with my friend and her two cute daughters, ages 4 and 2. When we walked up to the playground, the two-year-old spread her arms and yelled, "I LOVE this place!"
Finding an awesome blog post by Raam Dev called "Homesick in a Strange and Privileged Land," which perfectly captures my experience of culture shock after returning from 5-ish months in Nepal.
Finding an awesome blog post by Raam Dev called "Homesick in a Strange and Privileged Land," which perfectly captures my experience of culture shock after returning from 5-ish months in Nepal.
A slow afternoon of laundry, cleaning, lunch-ing, and now lazing in bed with the cat while I write this.
Nothing beats awesome!! <3 :o)
ReplyDelete