Friday, June 3, 2011

FINITO!!! (Day Thirty of Thirty)

I MADE IT!!! Hoop earrings: old. Blouse: F21. Blazer: H+M. Belt: F21. Pants: thrifted.
Watch: boutique in Providence. Shoes: Target.


Closeup of blouse print, earrings, and "Cranberry Crush" lip stain by Maybelline

Closeup of blood donation sticker (RI Blood Center) and cat hairs (free).

My maternal grandfather passed away five years ago this week. He was a faithful blood donor for many years, so several people in my family have given blood this week in his honor, myself included. I know my Grampa would be proud to know that today was my fifth donation in a row, which means I have given over a half gallon of blood now if you total it all up!

I brought Jess to the train station today after her last day of work, but it hasn't sunk in yet that she's leaving. Or that I will also be leaving very soon. In any case, this week was crazy, so I am going to lay low tonight. Exciting plans include making chicken/mango/cream cheese sushi (aka playing a game of fridge Roulette), painting my toenails robin's egg blue, and using some of my Dad's frequent flyer miles -- THANK YOU, Dad! -- to buy tickets to Richmond for apartment hunting and Charlotte for friend visiting! :oD I also need to finish up my top-secret bridal shower gift by tomorrow morning. Said bridal shower is out of town, so I may be MIA for the rest of this weekend...hope you all have a wonderful one! I will post a 30x30 recap sometime soon.

8 comments:

  1. Loely outfit! Love those pants! That's really heroic donating blood. I wanted to, but every time I go to the blood bank, they did not allow me because of some restrictions. sad :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pants!!

    Monique xx

    www.misszuman.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pants!!! Please check out my site and follow if you like.
    xx
    Shellena
    Mint a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely outfit, and that sticker on your blazer is just too cute. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like I would do good at this challenge, seeing as I really don't own that much clothing to begin with, hah :D

    Good for you for giving blood!

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these pants on you- perfectly styled with the blazer.

    x
    Michelle
    www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love love the pants!! and the pumps look super cute with the outfit too!

    ReplyDelete