Thursday, September 29, 2011

Savers Dress

Dangly earrings: Claire's. Navy patterned dress: Savers in RI. Navy tee (worn under dress):
Target. Tan wedges: Target.
I do believe this is my very favorite Savers dress's debut on this blog! One of my favorite things about thrifting is the feeling that comes from seeing something you like, trying it on, and finding it fits. Since it's the only item of its kind (usually), I feel like some super-ancient hunter-gatherer reward center in my lower brainstem just LIGHTS UP like a Christmas tree when this occurs. It certainly happened when I found this pretty printed dress and it fit like a glove! Woot!

I took Savers dress on an extra-special outing: my very first time attending a Latter-day Saint Church with my classmate and his wife. Savers dress and I had great fun there and look forward to attending again in the future!

I hope you're all having a great week. Stay tuned for a cool crafty post this weekend! :o)

1 comment:

  1. love it! savers is one of my favorite thrift stores and this is for sure a great find. :) PS: CONGRATS ON GETTING BAPTIZED!!!! ahhhh, i'm so excited for you! what a huge life decision, you rock. if you ever need to chat, you know where to find me ;)

    ReplyDelete