Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Time Warp

In an effort to keep up with this blog a liiiittle more than I have been since starting school, I bring you...POSTS SENT INTO THE FUTURE FROM THE PAST (tm). In other words, I'm writing this post on Sunday evening but scheduling it to pop up on Tuesday. Does that blow your mind or what? How are things two days in the future? Are we riding around in hover cars yet?

In any case, I'm still playing some major catch-up with these posts. Here's what I wore to get some ice cream with my new classmates a couple of weeks ago. If you're ever in the Richmond area, do yourself a favor and head to Bev's on Cary Street! Make sure to try one of their more unusual flavors, like basil, chocolate chai, or strawberry balsamic.

Earrings: Urban Outfitters. Harley Davidson t-shirt of awesome: free from a closet at the
church I used to work at (long story). Jeans: Target. Leopard flats: thrifted in RI. Belt: Gap.


Enjoy your Tuesday! I hope I'm enjoying mine, because remember, I'm writing this on Sunday. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment