Monday, January 9, 2012

She's ALIVE!

Hey everyone, remember me? No? Me neither. My excuse for disappearing for the past several months? Semester one of graduate school. Lame, I know. Well, it was awesome actually, but kept me so busy I completely neglected this little online baby of mine. I have some time this week and a big backlog of photos from the past weeks and months, so here goes, starting with one of my favorite church outfits from this fall...

Dress: Banana Republic outlet. Gray tee: Target. Boots: boutique
in Providence, RI. Smile: Sunday!

From Rebecca with an R's crown braid tutorial; I got lots of
compliments on it and you will too! :o)

Sweet new (well, not new anymore haha) prints for a bare
corner in the living room. Top is a phenomenal quote print
by Raw Art Letterpress; bottom is from Happy Little Artist.

Oh, it's so so good to be back! I will try very hard to neglect this poor bloggy a little less in the coming semester...until next time!

9 comments:

  1. Welcome Back! I like your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle. I had just about given up on you; glad you're back. Don't be a stranger, y'hear?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the braided bang and those pictures! That's a cool temple picture! Thanks for sharing!

    sherri
    www.sherriamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is so fun!

    run-style-run.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I stumbled upon your blog and I really it. Especially the new prints. I just started my first fashion link party, called Watch What I'm Wearing, and I would be honored if would add a link at www.watchoutforthewoestmans.blogspot.com. Who knows maybe you will get some new visitors from it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the prints!

    creamyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, my name is Alex Bramwell and I am an employee of Inspirational Art Shop. I apologize for contacting you in the form of a comment, but I was unable to find any alternative contact information listed on your blog. That being said, I was wondering if you would be interested in becoming an affiliate with our website. For further information, please visit us at inspirationalartshop.com and click on the affiliate link at the bottom of the page. Thank you for taking the time to read this comment, and good luck with your blog!

    ReplyDelete