I've always been very lucky with my health. No serious injuries, illnesses, or surgeries. No asthma or allergies. This year I guess I've been making up for lost time, though: my first-ever broken bone in May, burning my arm pretty badly on the inside of my oven (amazing I hadn't done that one already considering how much I cook), and a horrendous cough/congestion combo that will. not. go. away. and has left me feeling really run-down for over a month and a half now. In case this wasn't enough for my immune system to deal with already, I sliced the top of my finger off while dicing leftover turkey for soup this evening. Fun times!
If I took my good health for granted before this year, I certainly don't now. Illness and injury have made it more difficult to exercise the way I like to, and my typical healthy eating habits have fallen somewhat by the wayside as well. Not good. I hope I can get back to enjoying my usual level of well-being again soon...
If I took my good health for granted before this year, I certainly don't now. Illness and injury have made it more difficult to exercise the way I like to, and my typical healthy eating habits have fallen somewhat by the wayside as well. Not good. I hope I can get back to enjoying my usual level of well-being again soon...
![]() |
| Source |

Oh, nos! Hope you'll soon be feeling healthier again.
ReplyDeleteLove the healthy bicycle -- looks good enough to eat! ;o)
<3