Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, it may look normal enough, but don't be fooled. I give you...the bird poop skirt.
| Top: Kmart. Belt: F21. Skirt: Walmart. Sandals: Target. Apartment: new, and decorated by yours truly! :o) |
| Bracelet: self-made with nylon cord and brass hex nuts (inspired by this tutorial, found on Pinterest) |
| Ring: Kmart. Nail polish: Essie "Merino Cool". |
| In an effort to glam things up a bit for a party with my new graduate class that evening, I added sparkly oxfords from F21 and braided my hair. |
But what makes this a bird poop skirt?, you ask. Well, after these pictures were taken, I went off to our grad cohort party and had the opportunity to hold the hosts' cute little lovebird. I gave him a pat, he proceeded to poop in my lap, and since bird poo is white, I could not for the life of me FIND IT on the darn skirt to wipe it off! One of my new classmates used her iPhone to cast some light on my lap while another one ran for the paper towels, and that, my friends, is how you bond with the people you're going to spend the next four to six years of your life with.
YAY!! Welcome back. :o)
ReplyDelete