This morning dawned sunny and cool and lovely here in Virginia, but boy did we earn it! Yesterday we had high winds and rain all day thanks to Hurricane Irene. We lost power in my apartment building for about 18 hours, from last night until this afternoon. No power of course meant no A/C as well...awesome. I will say though, there was something pretty fun about eating dinner by candlelight and reading all evening with the kitties, instead of overdosing on the Internet as usual.
Anyway, I'm playing catch-up with outfit photos before getting some studying done (first day of school was last Thursday; grad school is fun so far but the workload is nooo joke). Enjoy, and if you are on the East Coast, I hope you and your loved ones stay safe in the storm!
 |
Still figuring out how to dress for biking in hot summer weather and still look at least
somewhat put-together... Gray tee, pink lace top: both Target. Jeans: Lee from Kmart,
cut into long shorts by me. Belt: JCrew. Headband: Modcloth. Shoes: Sperry. |
 |
You better believe I'll take a close-up of my face if I've bothered to put some
makeup on. Also, headband detail...I mostly bought it because they made some
reference to Twizzlers in the description. Yum. :o) |
 |
Another bike-friendly outfit for another journey to campus. Top: thrifted. Shorts: Target.
Pink bow belt: Gap. Shoes: Sperry. |
 |
I'm loving this new shade of lipstick from CoverGirl ("Flame")! I think I'm beginning to see
why lots of proper Southern ladies are into lipstick...you look pulled together, even when
you're super sweaty and wearing no other makeup. Being both a lazy and a sweaty person,
this is very appealing :o) |
 |
| Mint, hot pink, cobalt blue. |
 |
| Shoeses. They are so comfy! |
Oh, I love that lipstick! It looks fantastic!
ReplyDelete