Sunday, August 23, 2015

A big ole summer-into-fall photo post.

I know, I know, it's not technically fall yet, but remember how my life's rhythms are still dictated by the antiquated U.S. school system calendar? Fall semester started last week, so it's "fall" now in my brain.

*wistfully looks out window and scrutinizes leaves of the nearby trees for color changes*

Anyway, here are some snippets of life from the past month or so:

Bunny-sitting for a friend



















I spent the night in a glorious treehouse in NC last month




Bok-choy base flowers

Cranberry salsa w/added cherries, and honey instead of sugar

Cupholders in bloom

Flowers in the dunes





















My latest whiteboard cats for a professor at school

The nurse practitioner at my new prac site has chickens!

Saturday happy place

FALL? Is that you?!



















Cat-ing step one: air out tummy

Cat-ing step two: clean tummy

Cat-ing step three: file tummy/self neatly away

F21 wins the Sturdy Box Award in this house

No comments:

Post a Comment