Tuesday, December 16, 2014

15. Gotta testify.

Claim your miracle. Give thanks for something you yearn for that you have not received yet. Imagine how it will feel to have this dream, goal, miracle happen and write your gratitude as if you have already received it. Put it into words before it comes to life. This is about believing in your miracle and writing it into existence. 

Gosh, I have trouble with these! Isn't it funny how much easier it is to focus on what we don't want? When push comes to shove, most of us are hard-pressed to name the things we do desire. It feels presumptuous somehow, no? I'm taking a stab at this nonetheless:

"I live in a small, friendly, walkable/bikeable community with four mild seasons and dry weather. I'm done with school, doing fulfilling work that doesn't feel like it's taking over my life. I enjoy pursuing outside hobbies and interests, especially creative ones. I get to spend time outdoors each day moving my body, and I am happy with my weight. I feel healthy. I'm not constantly stressed about money; I live modestly and have the means to pay my student loans, build savings, eat healthfully, and take a fun trip every now and then. My material possessions are few, useful, meaningful, and high quality. I have meaningful friendships and a loving romantic partnership, possibly with children in our future. Life isn't perfect, but my pursuits generally line up with my values."

Oh hey, I'm halfway through GG Renee's 30 Layers, 30 Days challenge today!


1 comment:

  1. Nice dream you have there -- I'm sure you'll achieve much, if not all, of it along the way. :o)

    And... way to go on getting halfway through the 30/30 thing -- since you started it on Sept. 22, maybe you'll be done by March or so!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete