We had some lovely springy weather yesterday here in Rhode Island (by which I mean, the sun came out and it was over 45 degrees). I figured I'd take full advantage and wear my new summery sandals to church yesterday (apologies for the lame-tastic indoor webcam photo; if this isn't good motivation to buy myself a proper camera, nothing is!):
As a novice heel-wearer clocking in at 5'10", I was a bit nervous about the 4" heels on these babies. They're surprisingly comfortable, though, and I got several compliments from ladies at church. Of course, it's supposed to pour for the rest of the week here, so their workplace début will have to wait.
Another début I'm pretty stoked for...
...my new charm bracelet from ChristianBook.com, which should be arriving in the mail soon! I've been looking for a nice charm bracelet for a while now, and thought this one was cute and would serve as a good, subtle reminder of my faith throughout the day. Woohoo!
Do you prefer waiting for a package/letter you know is coming, or being taken by surprise? I like both! :oD
Ciao for now,
Renée
![]() |
| Navy blazer: H+M, Ruffled blouse: Target, Floral skirt: so old I can't remember, Seychelles "Gypsy" sandals: DSW |
Another début I'm pretty stoked for...
![]() |
| Symbols of Faith charm bracelet |
Do you prefer waiting for a package/letter you know is coming, or being taken by surprise? I like both! :oD
Ciao for now,
Renée


LOVE LOVE the shoes! I'm such a fan of colorful shoes and how much pop and fun they can add to an outfit. And I'm way impressed at you rocking the heels while being a tall girl (this coming from another tall girl)!
ReplyDeleteI like surprise packages and the ones I know are coming, too. Also getting magazines in the mail. They're a nice combo of both. You know you've subscribed but you're never sure just when the new issue will show up in your mailbox!