Thursday, April 28, 2011

Lukewarm

Thursday outfit attempt numero uno. Neon tank: Old Navy.
Crazy orange blouse: Savers. Pencil skirt: thrifted Limited.
Sandals: Seychelles "Gypsy" via DSW. Pasty white legs:
courtesy of Old Man Winter.

What I actually wore to work today. Striped blazer: Savers.

Hi there, Bakancito...

Lovs for all! <333

Sister Chai was supervising from a safe distance  >(^_^)<

I don't know much, but today I did manage to establish the following:
~I wanted to wear clothes to work so I didn't get fired.
~I wanted to wear grey with neon.
~I wanted to wear my awesome super-tall sandals (Ashley and Kristine have them too!).
~Last but not least, I wanted to wear this crazy printed blouse I bought at Savers.

After multiple styling attempts, it became quite clear that said blouse, while super-dee-duper cute, needs to be set free (aka brought to Goodwill) to become someone else's treasure. I swapped it out for this stripy blazer, which I love, but I still felt pretty "eh" about today's outfit. No matter, since I spent the better part of the morning in yoga pants filming a room full of Ph.D.'s doing downward dog. Have I mentioned I love my job? Haha.

In other news, I walked into a room full of MDs while working late at another hospital last night and was offered a beer. Appropriate? Debatable. Hilarious? Definitely. Just a coincidence that this hospital is also known for a high number of errors in surgery, like amputating the wrong leg off someone? Unlikely.

2 comments:

  1. I love your blazer! Very professional yet cute. Where do you find a nice-fitting and inexpensive blazer? There are no savers round here these Midwestern parts. I need to branch out from my cardigans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks! It took a lot of searching/thrifting. Solution for you: we go thrifting up here when you come visit meeee! <333

    ReplyDelete