Hey, it's my half birthday! Only six months to go before I hit 30 and commence my fourth decade of life on Earth. As a fun social experiment, and to promote generosity, good vibes, good karma, etc., I'm challenging myself to carry out and document 30 Random Acts of Kindness on here before my 30th birthday (September 8, 2015).
Here is a link to a great blog post by a woman who did all 38 of her birthday RAoK on one day...wow! I will definitely be stealing some of these ideas, but also looking for opportunities to bless others that arise more organically. Let the games begin!
Here is a link to a great blog post by a woman who did all 38 of her birthday RAoK on one day...wow! I will definitely be stealing some of these ideas, but also looking for opportunities to bless others that arise more organically. Let the games begin!
Sounds cool -- I look forward to reading about these.
ReplyDeleteHappy 1/2 b'day, too! <3
Thanks, Mommy! xo
Deletefun idea!
ReplyDelete