"The world is pretty much trying to kill you all the time. You've got to find things you're passionate about and do them with as much excitement as you can muster to counteract the capitalist death machine -- even if people think the thing you love sucks. Be like, 'Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of my rad guitar player. I'm fighting the death machine! Gotta go!' "
-Meredith Graves, 27-year-old singer for punk band Perfect Pussy, as quoted in BUST Magazine
-Meredith Graves, 27-year-old singer for punk band Perfect Pussy, as quoted in BUST Magazine
Why does this post say Saturday, when it's still clearly only Friday? And this morning when I checked, the same post showed Friday (but I suspect you weren't even up yet; it was around 7:00), and I don't think that Fat Breakfast Drink was posted yet.
ReplyDeleteI'm so confused...
PS PW posted pretty much the same "bulletproof coffee" recipe today, as well. Noonie noonie?