Monday, March 16, 2015

30. Start. Stop. Continue.

Have your answers changed since the beginning of the challenge?

  • START: What do you want to start doing? What do you want more of in your life? What feelings, what activities, what energy? What baby steps can you take today?
  • STOP: What have you had enough of? What are you tolerating or feeding into that is not adding value to your life? What area of your life is begging for more boundaries?
  • CONTINUE: What habits or trends do you want to continue? What's been working for you? What can you do to ensure you keep it going?

Start: living healthier and working on prelims. [Old answer: thesis/prelims. The thesis is done now, yay! On to prelims...yay?]

Stop: going to bed so late. [Old answer: reluctance to engage with unfair/upsetting things. I think I'm doing a little better with this.]

Continue: being gentler with myself. [Old answer: continue getting up at 7 every day to exercise, hahahaha]

This is my very last post from G.G. Renée's "30 Layers, 30 Days" self-discovery challenge! I certainly didn't do it in 30 consecutive days (I started September of last year), but I did it. Some of her phrasing was very new-agey for me (talk of "asking the universe" and such), but I still found the challenge worthwhile. I'm also really glad to be done. :oP Next blog project: documenting my 30 Random Acts of Kindness before 30!


No comments:

Post a Comment