Wednesday, May 25, 2011

24 (Paging Jack Bauer)

Necklace: Urban. Top: Old Navy. Skirt: thrifted. Belt: thrifted. Sandals: Old Navy.

I took my photos in the AM for once but I think I like the afternoon better...morning
light appears to = blue legs.


Necklace closeup! Also, my lip stain is "Nearly Nude" by Covergirl, but don't buy it!
Maybelline lip stain lasts way way way longer in my experience.
Nearly every morning on my drive to work I see an awesome dude with a biker aura about him and a big Wilford Brimley 'stache. He always has a backpack, which makes me really really hope he is the coolest professor Brown has ever seen. Today he was wearing sunglasses, a big leather Indiana Jones hat, a long-sleeved shirt buttoned all the way up to the collar, a vest, and jeans. My hero.

In other news, it's way past my bedtime and I still have to take a shower. Have a lovely night!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful skirt! wish I could also see that awesome dude, hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that skirt is so bright and fun. I love it!
    Wearing It On My Sleeves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I love this skirt too...best Goodwill find ever. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE! i LOVE the mixed patterns! I've had such a difficult time pulling it off, but this is really nice! Good job with this challenge, I am still trying to work myself up to it!

    -Heather from lifeofapasseri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete