 |
| Shirt: thrifted. Skirt: thrifted Ann Taylor. Watch: Target. Shoes: Seychelles "Gypsy". |
 |
| Ghost leg: from beyond. Oooo. |
 |
Favoritest horse earrings: gift from my best friend's parents. They are made from Japanese
rice paper (with many many layers of protective lacquer)! |
 |
Crap picture, but I thought everyone out there in blogland would like to see: a. the view when one is
a giant AND wearing very tall shoes, b. how awesome said shoes are, c. closeup of my watch ($6 at Target,
cha-ching), d. the lovely print of this skirt. You're welcome. |
What a lovely day. I worked my tail off and actually got everything on my work to-do list done BEFORE 5 (a rare occurrence, and not for lack of effort). It actually didn't rain for a good 45 minutes, and I think the sun might've even come out, though I don't trust that assessment because I'm not sure what sunlight looks like anymore. I had quinoa and salmon for lunch and tasty fresh fruit (including CHERRIES, YAY) for snacks. I went running after work for the first time in forever and then invented a glorious dinner salad (romaine, shredded collards, mango, avocado, red pepper, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, cayenne). Then I sat in bed and read with my cats. Wow, I'm 85.
No comments:
Post a Comment