| My lovely backdrop today...can't get much better than lilacs and pink dogwoods in bloom, and a white picket fence, even! Gosh, this yard is such an overachiever. A pretty one. |
| Too bad my self-timer lacks a "straight up and down" feature (and "include your feet in the shot" and "keep ugly power lines out of it"). Can we get on that, Canon? Kthx. |
![]() |
| Turquoise ruffle cardigan: Old Navy. Kelly green sequin tank: don't remember. Gray bow pants: LOFT. Gold gladiator sandals: Old Navy eons ago. |
Jess and I both took the afternoon off to enjoy some girly relaxation with our visiting friend Nicole; we got Indian food, had manicures and pedicures (I had never had a professional pedicure before in my life), got iced coffee, walked around the shops on Hope Street in the glorious weather, met up with some other friends for sushi, and went to see "Thor" in 3D. Not bad for less than 12 hours!
Now I'm comfortably ensconced in my fluffy down comforter with two sleepy kitties and the computer. I think it's time to trade the computer for a little light reading, though, which will undoubtedly lead to sleep soon enough...

lovely!
ReplyDelete"30x30 makes getting dressed so fun and easy!"
ReplyDeleteMaybe that means our lives would be simpler if we only had 30 articles of clothing.
Food for thought...
(NTG)
Thanks Maddalena! And yes Mom, you are definitely right. :o)
ReplyDeletexo