Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Time for Elevenses

Sometimes looking down like this is just a pose, but today it's a necessity, because there was
an ABUNDANCE of dog poo on the ground here. Thanks a bunch, Providence doggie owners!
Trench coat, my pride and joy: thrifted.

Still scanning the ground for land mines. I love the look on my face here so hard;
it's a nice mix of puzzlement and fear. Bahahaha. Top: thrifted. Skirt: thrifted. Watch:
J.Marcel boutique on Hope Street. Shoes: Target.

Watch closeup. It's turquoise! It's rubbery! It tells you what time it is! What more could
anyone ask for?!

Ben and Jerry's Factory earrings, a gift from a long time ago. :o)
I can't believe I'm already more than a third of the way through my 30 outfits! If you'll excuse me, though, I got home from work very late this evening and have two very sad and neglected kittehs who need tending to. Also, keep your eyes peeled (not really, EW) for a recipe post very soon from my delicious dinner invention this evening!

2 comments:

  1. your earring is so cute and love the trousers! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I wish ice cream was so pretty in real life.

    ReplyDelete