| Moto jacket: Old Navy. Scarf: LOFT. Stripy shirt: thrifted Ralph Lauren. Gold belt: J.Crew. Floral skirt: Goodwill. Tan wedges (hiding in the depths of the grassy knoll): Tarzhay. |
| I'm so tough I cry at the drop of a hat (movies, books, sentimental commercials, you name it). |
| Crazy wind = blurry photo. |
| Sudden burst of sun = blown-out photo. Let's just call it artsy and pretend it was intentional, mmkay? |
The campus of the hospital I work at is GORGEOUS. You can't see it in these pictures, but the "river" (actually an estuary of the ocean) is down the hill behind me in the last photo. I snuck down this path right next to the parking lot yesterday morning before work to snap some quick photos, and was super jealous of the view my car gets to have all day!
My friend is on break from graduate school right now and came up from AL to visit us! We have some fun outings planned for the weekend; stay tuned for pretty pictures of the mansions in Newport, RI. HAPPY WEEKEND, y'all! :oD
I love the stripes and florals. It looks great!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDelete