Tuesday, May 3, 2011

30x30, Day 3

Tan and white chain-print blouse: thrifted. Navy and white striped wide-leg sailor pants: Old
Navy many moons ago. Sandals: Seychelles "Gypsy" via DSW. Scarab beetle necklace, which is sadly
very hard to see in these: dollar jewelry lady at work. Yeah, you read that right. Amazeballs.

Pose: with Kate Winslet's permission. Sing it with me now: EV'RY NIGHT IN MY DREAMS,
I SEE YOU, I FEEEEEEEL YOUUUUUU...

Pose: H.S. senior photo from 1999?
The lovely Miss Jessica took photos again for me today on our way home from work. I told her she is hired for as long as she is up for it, because as you can see she does a way better job than I do balancing my camera precariously on top of woodpiles and fenceposts...

Her secret for making me smile and laugh in these? A Borat voice. The girl's a natural. I think she's born to photograph little kids, because I could see her getting really into making voices for the little sock puppet/stuffed animal things they wave around behind the camera. But hey, these things are why we are friends! :oP

After this strenuous photo session we made it through half of Jillian Michaels' "No More Problem Areas" DVD before throwing in the towel and making more onigiri. Hope you all are having a lovely night too, ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment