Sunday, May 15, 2011

We're Half-way The-ere, WHO-OA, Livin' on a Prayer (#15)

Polka dot blouse: thrifted. Octopus necklace: Modcloth.com. Floral skirt whose hem I
need to repair: thrifted. Wedges: Target. Nail polish: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure
in Barracuda


Wow, my first 30x30 challenge is already halfway over! I wore this outfit to church this morning and one of the little girls complimented my octopus necklace -- sometimes I worry that it's too creepy for kids, so I'm glad she liked it. I've worn nearly all 30 of my chosen items now except for one top, so now's where the uber-creativity has to kick in to power me through the second half. I had a fantastic weekend with my parents and now I need to pack up and head back down to Providence so I can wash all these clothes and have something to wear this week...haha.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday. :o)

2 comments:

  1. I love mixed prints! The polka dots and floral is so cute together!!

    ReplyDelete