Friday, May 13, 2011

The Dozenth Day!

Blazer: H+M. White v-neck shirt: Hanes men's undershirt. Scarf: LOFT. Turquoise watch:
J.Marcel boutique in Providence. Blue printed maxi skirt: Grandma'd. Brown brogues: Candies.

Twirling for Miss Jessica, photog extraordinaire.

We found some glorious wisteria on a walk later that evening!
Blogger was being a doodoohead last night so I didn't get a chance to post my Thursday outfits 'till now. I'm at home in New Hampshire with my family for the weekend, and am super excited to:

  • Clean/organize my childhood bedroom so my parents have some more space
  • Spend some time with my brother before he moves back to school for the summer
  • Perfect my grilling recipe submission for Pioneer Woman's contest (winner gets to go to the ranch in Oklahoma, what what, if I win my PW-loving mom is totally going to be my date, and I will bring my cowgirl boots in hopes of getting to ride one of Marlboro Man's hosses...)
  • Hang out with my parents and hopefully play some Boggle (yep, we're wild partiers around these parts)
  • Read the dorky books I took out from the Brown Library
  • Attend my childhood church this Sunday

Hope you all have a lovely weekend ahead of you as well! Ciao for now.

4 comments:

  1. That's a great maxi skirt! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that skirt! And the sceneries are just perfect.

    Love this blog! I also love food and clothes. Following you now. Follow back?

    http://amidsttheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I like this skirt a lot too, it's fun for twirling. Thanks for following me, going to check out your blog now. :o)

    ReplyDelete