Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2k11 (and 30x30 Day 8)

Doing my best to blend in with the walls at my grandmother's house while celebrating Mother's Day
with my family. I think my pasty white legs are doing an excellent job at chameleon-izing me.
Overly short tunic dress which I will be giving away after the 30x30: Target, thrifted. Floral sash:
thrifted. Gold gladiator sandals: Old Navy. Bangle bracelet: Indian gift shop in Providence. "Pearl"
earrings: purchased in a N.C. department store several summers ago.

Stunned by the blinding whiteness of my lower half.

Bracelet close-up.

Lovely flowers on a lovely day! I'm having fun playing around in "miniature mode" lately.

Easy-peasy pie for Mother's Day. Recipe here. I stuck a few violets from my grandmother's yard on top and grated
up a bit of Callebaut chocolate as well, because I'm classy like that.

It was excellent with espresso. Before this we also had lobster rolls and champagne...rough life. I hope everyone had an excellent Mother's Day (especially my own madre, who I know reads this -- Happy Mother's Day again! xoxo).

No comments:

Post a Comment