 |
Silver ball earrings: Claire's. Glasses: Ray Ban. Cardigan: Old Navy. Green sequin tank:
I forget. Pants: thrifted. Shoes: Old Navy. Charm bracelet: ChristianBook.com. Horrid
photo editing job: your 80s prom photo. |
 |
| I have no idea what sort of shenanigans are going on here. |
 |
| Or here. It looks like I'm trying to escape from said 80s soft focus... |
 |
| Closeup of my charm bracelet! AKA today's only in-focus picture! You win some, you lose some. |
Okay, friends, since my long-o workday yesterday left very little time for things like cooking food and cleaning my kitchen, I am now going to do both of those tasks. I'm going to use some leftover spicy Indian curry gravy with peppercorns and cardamom and all sorts of delicious things in it to make chicken and veggie curry with brown basmati rice. While that's going, I'm going to unload my dishwasher. SO THERE. I hope your nights are equally stimulating. :o)
Oh, one more thing. My mom sent along this
fun article from a young woman who let her boyfriend choose all her outfits for a week. A few of them are pretty funny, but overall I think he did a great job! I especially like #1 and #4 (definitely stealing the blazer + graphic tee + jeans idea). What do you think?
Aw, I love the color combo of this outfit! And your pants look so comfy. And OMG. I love Indian food. That sounds delicious!
ReplyDeleteAhh a comment from Kristine! Thank you! The pants are as comfy as they are unflattering...those moms are on to something, 'cause the huge pleats are awesome. I love South Asian food too; when I was living in Nepal I really thought I'd died and gone to heaven.
ReplyDelete